Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Mr. What it do once again!

It's fun goin down memory lane. Thus far we've covered a few months and we're only getting started! I'm gonna focus on this month a year ago for the next couple of days. Now on with the Show! This next drawing was done by Anthony, for which I begged to draw me. He didn't want to do it, even though he was in the middle of a rush of customers at Universal and no one would sit for him( he as working next to Adrian & Armando). So he used me to get customers, which i've found alot of people do. It's a little cutesy,but F it, it's still great dammit. By the way, he got work after it. Next is another from Jessica. I believe this was the drawing when she told me," I think you really handsome; I don't know why you always come out this was." Indeed... I don't know why either. enjoy...

I call this the rapist look
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jess, Jess, Jess
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: