Thursday, March 27, 2008

Catchin' Up!

Sorry for the delay folks! been super busy with school and stuff but here is a big update!



Bill, Dame, and Chris were workin at Citywalk and I was just kickin it wit em when these were made! I love the contrast on the the one below!


This is just plain funny! He got Dame, but missed me and Meesey! Still, its freakin hilarious!

Bill drew this and we couldn't stop laughin! Then he added the bullets, and that was it!

This was actually suppost to be a drawing of Damion, and Damion only. Then me and Bill made comment about Dame finally being drawn without me in it, well I think you know what Chris did after we said that! It seem's the strings broke! No wonder he looks upset!


This is rediculous! A little out there for Jeff, but it's perfect! I look like a camel flamingo! This is definately the farthest I've been stretched my Jeff! I can't wait to see what he does next!

1 comment:

Jeremy Townsend (JERT) said...

dude, that guitar drawing is fucking brilliant