Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My girl Tash!


This is my good friend Tash! She's a woman I met at citywalk after a concert had let out. I saw her early in the day and said to myself, "Damn! She look good!" she went on and I didn't think twice about it since pretty woman walk by everyday! At night I saw her again at the booth looking at my boy Damion draw and I had to say somethin to her. I talked her into getting drawn and she liked it( I hated it)! I got her number and we started talkin. She came to the booth one day and I had Dame draw me and her! When he showed us the drawing she punched me, than gestured the same action towards him! We all laughed hard! She didn't like it much, but I thought it was funny! But isn't that all that matters? Me and her are still good friends, she's a awesome person! I'm very lucky to know a genuine person like her!

No comments: