Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now That's What I'm Talkin about Jeff!



Yes sir! This is what the fuck i'm talkin about! I was working with Jeff and Armando in the park one day and I wanted to get drawn (the usual scenario)! They both start at the same time. They both keep glancing at each others work and laughing, especially at Jeff's attempt. Jeff seemed to be very pleased with what he was doin so I was looking forword to seeing it! Armando was taking his sweet time (considering he usually takes 3 to 5 minutes max on drawings) so Jeff finished first. He showed me and I flipped! "That's what the fuck i'm talkin about, Jeff," were my exact words to the man! I truely adore this drawing! This is Jeff's best me period. Good Lord he's good, maybe one day he'll realize it!


When Armando finished He showed me this! Pretty damn cool! The duck lip is a little different, but still funny. Needless to say it was a good day! HAHA....

No comments: